%3E Bug on maps [BETA 4], [SOLVED]
que22
 Posted: Jun 1 2014, 03:59 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Guests

--

Hi,
The game crash when loading quad textures on mac.
I think it's due to the setup.exe, wich I have to run via wine.
Is it possible to have all files in a single .zip with no setup ?
Thanks for this great mod.
^
PlayerHOI
 Posted: Jun 1 2014, 04:13 PM
Quote Post

Mod Creator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

That's probably since the installer didn't put the map.bin file in the MWM folder which is usually located in the "my documents" folder which is (I assume) Windows only.

I will attach the files that should go there and you put them wherever it is the configuration files go to with Mac versions.

Attached 1 File(s)
PM
^
PlayerHOI
 Posted: Jun 1 2014, 04:15 PM
Quote Post

Mod Creator

Let me know if this solved the problem and if it did I would appreciate if you could post the correct path these files should go to for MAC users so that I can make a sticky for them.
PM
^
que22
 Posted: Jun 1 2014, 11:01 PM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Guests

--

Great, it is working.
Instruction for setup (sorry for my english, i'm french) :
0 : If you want to be able to play vanila version or other mod, go to the app folder and make a copy of hoi3.app, you can rename it HOI3 - Modern Warfare
1 : extract the .rar with an file extractor
2 : run setup.exe with wine
3 : go to your app directory, choose hoi3-modern warfare, then resources and data
4 : install
5 : when install is finished, run the game a first time. It will crash on loading quad textures.
6 : open finder, choose go in the top bar, the go to the folder and write ~/Library/Containers
7 : enter in com.vpltd.hoi3-modernwarafe-MAS folder (well, if you bought hoi3 on MAS, otherwise, just find hoi3 in folder title)
8 : data -> library -> application suport -> com.vpltd.HOI3TFH-MAS -> game documents -> paradox interactive -> Heart of iron 3 -> MWM
9 : copy map.bin in map/cache and settings.txt in MWM
10 : enjoy !

PS : very nice map http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif
^
PlayerHOI
 Posted: Jun 2 2014, 08:44 AM
Quote Post

Mod Creator

QUOTE (que22 @ Jun 2 2014, 04:01 AM)
Great, it is working.
Instruction for setup (sorry for my english, i'm french) :
0 : If you want to be able to play vanila version or other mod, go to the app folder and make a copy of hoi3.app, you can rename it HOI3 - Modern Warfare
1 : extract the .rar with an file extractor
2 : run setup.exe with wine
3 : go to your app directory, choose hoi3-modern warfare, then resources and data
4 : install
5 : when install is finished, run the game a first time. It will crash on loading quad textures.
6 : open finder, choose go in the top bar, the go to the folder and write ~/Library/Containers
7 : enter in com.vpltd.hoi3-modernwarafe-MAS folder (well, if you bought hoi3 on MAS, otherwise, just find hoi3 in folder title)
8 : data -> library -> application suport -> com.vpltd.HOI3TFH-MAS -> game documents -> paradox interactive -> Heart of iron 3 -> MWM
9 : copy map.bin in map/cache and settings.txt in MWM
10 : enjoy !

PS : very nice map http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

Thanks a lot, I will make a sticky for other MAC users http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Map | Next Newest »

Topic Options Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll

Skin made by Kman of Kskins