Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

%3E Special Forces Building
HoI3Freak
 Posted: Jan 13 2016, 07:53 AM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 158

Hello, I recently started playing Modern Warfare mod and it's working great, and I'm really satisfied. I have only one question. I loaded up a game as Russian Federation, and I see in tech tab that I have unlocked special forces brigade, but I can't find them in Production tab, but I have them as units on map. So am I missing something I also checked if they upgrade from regular infantry or something but they are not. Thanks for mod again...
PM
^
PlayerHOI
 Posted: Jan 13 2016, 10:17 AM
Quote Post

Mod Creator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

The thing is that special forces units are now limited to just under 5% of your army. Since you OOB already has many special forces units you have crossed that threshold so you wont be able to train new special forces until their total amount in your army drops below 5%.
PM
^
HoI3Freak
 Posted: Jan 13 2016, 10:50 AM
Quote Post

Group: Members
Member No.: 158

QUOTE (PlayerHOI @ Jan 13 2016, 10:17 AM)
The thing is that special forces units are now limited to just under 5% of your army. Since you OOB already has many special forces units you have crossed that threshold so you wont be able to train new special forces until their total amount in your army drops below 5%.

Alright, thanks, and how do I gain special action points, and how can I use them to get casus-belli from UN or I can only get CB through events?
PM
^
PlayerHOI
 Posted: Jan 13 2016, 10:54 AM
Quote Post

Mod Creator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (HoI3Freak @ Jan 13 2016, 03:50 PM)
QUOTE (PlayerHOI @ Jan 13 2016, 10:17 AM)

Alright, thanks, and how do I gain special action points, and how can I use them to get casus-belli from UN or I can only get CB through events?

You gain special action points via the intelligence tab (where you send spies) at the bottom you should see an option to raise you SAC.

Right now there is only the reconquest CB to gain via the UN if you have cores on another country, if that country refuses to return those cores to you you may get a CB to take it by force with the approval of the Security Council.

However, if the Security Council turns down you request you may lost that core so be careful.
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Mod Discussion | Next Newest »

Topic Options Reply to this topicFast ReplyStart new topicStart Poll

Skin made by Kman of Kskins