Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll

%3E "Initialising Map Logic" Crash, [SOLVED]
ohInfinity
 Posted: Jun 1 2014, 01:11 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Guests

--

Ok, so I just installed the HOI3 so it's a fresh download. It is a Hearts Of Iron 3 Their Finest Hour 4.02 Patch.
When I start the game, with the modern warfare mod selected, it crashes at the "Initialising Map Logic" loading screen. And it only does this with the mod selected, with the regular game this doesnt occur. I already deleted all my "CACHE" folders, I dont know what do, someone please help me.
Sorry for my english.
^
PlayerHOI
 Posted: Jun 1 2014, 01:24 AM
Quote Post

Mod Creator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (ohInfinity @ Jun 1 2014, 06:11 AM)
Ok, so I just installed the HOI3 so it's a fresh download. It is a Hearts Of Iron 3 Their Finest Hour 4.02 Patch.
When I start the game, with the modern warfare mod selected, it crashes at the "Initialising Map Logic"  loading screen. And it only does this with the mod selected, with the regular game this doesnt occur. I already deleted all my "CACHE" folders, I dont know what do, someone please help me.
Sorry for my english.

You English is fine don't worry about it http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/wink.gif

I'll need you to tell me where did you install the mod at? (example: F:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Hearts of Iron 3\tfh\mod\Modern Warfare) Full path please and also please post if you have the map.bin file located at \Documents\Paradox Interactive\Hearts of Iron III\MWM\map\cache
PM
^
ohInfinity
 Posted: Jun 1 2014, 01:34 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Guests

--

QUOTE (PlayerHOI @ Jun 1 2014, 01:24 AM)
When I start the game, with the modern warfare mod selected, it crashes at the "Initialising Map Logic"  loading screen. And it only does this with the mod selected, with the regular game this doesnt occur. I already deleted all my "CACHE" folders, I dont know what do, someone please help me.
Sorry for my english.

You English is fine don't worry about it http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/wink.gif

I'll need you to tell me where did you install the mod at? (example: F:\Steam\SteamApps\common\Hearts of Iron 3\tfh\mod\Modern Warfare) Full path please and also please post if you have the map.bin file located at \Documents\Paradox Interactive\Hearts of Iron III\MWM\map\cache

I instaled it at>
C:/Program Files 86x/Paradox Interactive/Hearts of Iron 3/tfh/mod/ModernWarfare

And... no i don't have it. The only file there is the "provincecache.bin"
^
 Posted: Jun 1 2014, 01:39 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Guests

--

QUOTE (ohInfinity @ Jun 1 2014, 01:34 AM)
Sorry for my english.

I instaled it at>

Never mind, yes I do have the map.bin file.
^
PlayerHOI
 Posted: Jun 1 2014, 01:41 AM
Quote Post

Mod Creator

QUOTE (Guest @ Jun 1 2014, 06:39 AM)
Sorry for my english.

I instaled it at>

Alright, did you notice if the mod actually loaded? Did you get the new loading screen or was it the default one?
PM
^
 Posted: Jun 1 2014, 01:51 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Guests

--

QUOTE (PlayerHOI @ Jun 1 2014, 01:41 AM)
Sorry for my english.

I instaled it at>

Alright, did you notice if the mod actually loaded? Did you get the new loading screen or was it the default one?

It was the new loading screen, the music was also from the mod.
^
PlayerHOI
 Posted: Jun 1 2014, 01:53 AM
Quote Post

Mod Creator

QUOTE (Guest @ Jun 1 2014, 06:51 AM)
Sorry for my english.

I instaled it at>

Ok, what is your version of the vanilla game? Can you also check which checksum you get in the vanilla game? Do you have any other mods installed?
PM
^
 Posted: Jun 1 2014, 02:27 AM
Quote Post

Unregistered

Guests

--

QUOTE (PlayerHOI @ Jun 1 2014, 01:53 AM)
Sorry for my english.

I instaled it at>

Ok, what is your version of the vanilla game? Can you also check which checksum you get in the vanilla game? Do you have any other mods installed?

Hoi3 Version 4.02, the check sum is GSKH, something like this. The only mod I have installed is Black ICE, and modern warfare.
^
PlayerHOI
 Posted: Jun 1 2014, 02:35 AM
Quote Post

Mod Creator

QUOTE (Guest @ Jun 1 2014, 07:27 AM)
QUOTE (PlayerHOI @ Jun 1 2014, 01:53 AM)
Sorry for my english.

I instaled it at>

Hoi3 Version 4.02, the check sum is GSKH, something like this. The only mod I have installed is Black ICE, and modern warfare.

Why don't you try creating a new copy of the game without ICE and then install the mod again?
PM
^
Wafer
 Posted: Jun 1 2014, 06:58 AM
Quote Post

Officer cadet

Group: Members
Member No.: 11

Hello @all,
I have the same problems as ohInfinity I tried to make a copy of HOI 3 and install the mod again, but it does not work it still crashes at creating the cashes at "3300 and something" I think.
So it still not work have you any other tips or options we could try ?

-Wafer
PM
^
PlayerHOI
 Posted: Jun 1 2014, 07:07 AM
Quote Post

Mod Creator

QUOTE (Wafer @ Jun 1 2014, 11:58 AM)
Hello @all,
I have the same problems as ohInfinity I tried to make a copy of HOI 3 and install the mod again, but it does not work it still crashes at creating the cashes at "3300 and something" I think.
So it still not work have you any other tips or options we could try ?

-Wafer

Yes, can you please tell me which operating system you have?
PM
^
Wafer
 Posted: Jun 1 2014, 08:03 AM
Quote Post

Officer cadet

I have windows 7
PM
^
PlayerHOI
 Posted: Jun 1 2014, 08:44 AM
Quote Post

Mod Creator

QUOTE (Wafer @ Jun 1 2014, 01:03 PM)
I have windows 7

This is very strange, I assume your version of the game is "Their Finest Hour version 4.02" right?
PM
^
Wafer
 Posted: Jun 1 2014, 08:45 AM
Quote Post

Officer cadet

QUOTE (PlayerHOI @ Jun 1 2014, 02:44 PM)
I have windows 7

This is very strange, I assume your version of the game is "Their Finest Hour version 4.02" right?

Exactly I have the Hearts of iron Collection updated and TFH updated too.
PM
^
PlayerHOI
 Posted: Jun 1 2014, 08:50 AM
Quote Post

Mod Creator

QUOTE (Wafer @ Jun 1 2014, 01:45 PM)
QUOTE (PlayerHOI @ Jun 1 2014, 02:44 PM)
I have windows 7

Exactly I have the Hearts of iron Collection updated and TFH updated too.

You'll have to try a manual install.

Do the following:

1. Point the installer to a random temporary folder and let it extract the mod there.

2. Make sure you have the map.bin file in the following directory:

\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Hearts of Iron III\MWM\map\cache

3. Make sure you have a settings.txt file in the following directory:

\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Hearts of Iron III\MWM

4. Move the files from the temporary directory (make sure to move them with the "Modern Warfare folder) you created in step 1 to the following directory:

\SteamApps\common\Hearts of Iron 3\tfh\mod\Modern Warfare

5. Try to launch the mod now

Let me know if it works.

PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Map | Next Newest »

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 2  Closed TopicStart new topicStart Poll

Skin made by Kman of Kskins